Let us take care of the cooking this Easter and relax in our beautiful AA award-winning brasserie!
Our kitchen team has prepared an Easter menu for the whole family to enjoy and with our service team on hand to take care of you, your family can really relax and enjoy your Easter celebrations together.
With a range of culinary delights available, we know our talented chefs will blow you away with their presentational flair and knowledge of how to utilise local seasonal produce to create exciting, fresh dishes for you to enjoy.
Highlights (full menu available via the button below):
- Smoked haddock fishcakes, curried mayonnaise
- Ham hock terrine, piccalilli, toasted hazelnut bread, dressed leaves
- Smoked salmon and prawn salad, avocado puree
- Butter roast Capestone chicken, lemon & thyme stuffing
- Roast sirloin of local Welsh beef, Yorkshire pudding, (£2 supp)
- Pan-roasted fillet of salmon, crushed new potatoes, white wine sauce
- Confit shoulder of lamb, rosemary & apricot stuffing, redcurrant gravy
- Chocolate truffle cake, orange & passion fruit
- Vanilla and blackberry cheesecake, honeycomb & apple sorbet
[button type=”big” newwindow=”yes” link=”https://wolfscastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Wolfscastle-Easter-Menu-2022.pdf”] View Full Menu[/button]
£22 – 2 courses
£28 – 3 courses
£15 Children under 12
Tea / Coffee & homemade fudge £2
How To Book:
Booking is required and we recommend booking as early as convenient to avoid disappointment.
Please give us a call to book your Easter Lunch with us!
T: 01437 741225